Calendar Info and help
Pack 165 uses Scoutbook as our official calendar. Once logged in, you can sync your calendar to always match the packs! See instructions below
- Login to Scoutbook
- go to “My Calendar” (quick link: https://scoutbook.scouting.org/mobile/dashboard/calendar/ )
- at the top left is a gear icon, click this to display all of the pack’s available calendars.
- Select the calendars you are interested in. (suggestion, always select the Pack’s main calendar as well your scout’s den)
- Click “Set”
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, under the calendar view
- Here you find the list of the calendars you selected
- For the calendar(s) you want to add to yours, click “Subscribe” at the end of the line.
- copy the calendar address in the white box to import into your person calendar
Google/Android calendar instructions:
- From a computer, go to http://calendar.google.com
- on the left select the plus sign next to “Other Calendars”
- Select “From URL”
- past the calendar address from above.
- Click Add Calendar
- Repeat if there are other calendars
- Click the Left Arrow at the top left when you’re done.
- Google may take 24 hours to sync.
Apple / iOS / iPhone calendar instructions
See this great set of instructions: How to Add an ICS Calendar to iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad